https://igsspublication.com/index.php/ijppr/issue/feed International Journal Papier Public Review 2021-10-13T08:26:12+07:00 Open Journal Systems <p><strong>International Journal Papier Public Review</strong> ISSN <strong>2709-023X</strong> covers all areas in Social and Public Studies, Education, Public Health, Management, Economy, Business, Information Technology Management, Knowledge Management, Management Information System, Management Psychology, Management of Enterprises, security and Risk Management, Hospitality Management, Sport Management, Strategic Management, Educational Management, Educational experiences, Special education, School curriculum, Curriculum theory, Academic disciplines, Philosophy of education, Humanities, Law, Anthropology, History, Administration, Public Administration, Journalism, Environmental Studies, Development Studies, International Relation Studies.</p> <p> </p> <p>.</p> https://igsspublication.com/index.php/ijppr/article/view/106 Food and Nutrition Policies of African Countries 2021-09-15T12:09:28+07:00 Thimba Lurch thimba65@gmail.com Thabanu Rhushine thimba65@gmail.com Nyoki Shimpiwe thimba65@gmail.com <p>The food crisis that is currently being faced by the world is very vulnerable to the survival of mankind. A food crisis usually begins with a shock to either supply or demand for food and often involves a sudden spike in food prices. Food security is a flexible concept that is reflected in many attempts at every definition used in research and policy. Empowerment of farmers in the African agricultural sector is the key to realizing African food security. The strategy of privatizing agricultural inputs by prohibiting the circulation of traditional seeds indirectly forces small farmers to buy private agricultural inputs</p> 2021-09-15T00:00:00+07:00 Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal Papier Public Review https://igsspublication.com/index.php/ijppr/article/view/105 The Adjudication Function of the Election Supervisory Body (ESB) in Realizing Election Justice 2021-09-10T12:17:46+07:00 Sahran Raden sahranrdn74@yahoo.com <p>ESB's adjudication role and the nature of its presence in Indonesia's electoral justice system are the focus of this research. In a normative juridical approach and analytic descriptive, the researcher examines the legal norms in relevant laws and regulations to determine whether they have been violated. Indonesia's Election Supervisory Board (ESB) was created to ensure free and fair elections that adhere to democratic principles. The election adjudication function is attributable to Law Number 7 of 2017 concerning the ESB as an institution with the authority to resolve electoral process disputes. The existence of the ESB institution has made many positive contributions to the process of democracy development in Indonesia, the large number of violations originating from findings and reports handled by the ESB, is able to provide a deterrent effect for perpetrators of violations of laws and regulations, both election participants and election organizers.</p> 2021-09-15T00:00:00+07:00 Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal Papier Public Review https://igsspublication.com/index.php/ijppr/article/view/108 Determinant Factors Affecting the Implementation and Socio-Economic Impact of Waste Bank Policy in Makassar City 2021-09-18T20:57:12+07:00 Muhamad Jusman jusman758@gmail.com Armin Armin aminminimin@gmail.com Nur Indrayati Nur Indar aminminimin@gmail.com <p>This paper discusses the Determinant Factors Affecting the Implementation and Socio-Economic Impact of the Waste Bank Policy in Makassar City. This research method uses this type of research, namely descriptive qualitative. Several methods of data collection carried out are Interview, Observation and documentation. The results of the study indicate that this central Waste Bank has an obligation to pick up and purchase waste. because so far the Waste Banks that have been formed have collided in the pick-up and purchase areas of waste, so that the Central Garbage Bank is the answer to the problems that have been programmed by the Waste Bank. The average condition of landfills in Indonesia, including Makassar City, is no longer able to accommodate waste and will cause social problems. The economic function of the waste bank is to give a high value to the waste which was originally considered low, does not mean anything and is a big problem and burden for the government and its people</p> 2021-09-18T00:00:00+07:00 Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal Papier Public Review https://igsspublication.com/index.php/ijppr/article/view/109 Government Mass Communication in Asean Countries in Health Services during the Covid 19 Pandemic 2021-09-28T12:13:19+07:00 Syefiq Marliaz syefiqmarli56@gmail.com Shahril Azih syefiqmarli56@gmail.com <p>The purpose of this study was to determine the role of government mass communication in ASEAN countries in health services during the COVID-19 pandemic. In an effort to increase awareness of COVID-19, the development of digital-based information is increasingly needed. The public needs credible and reliable information to find out the Covid-19 phenomenon and its various impacts. people are increasingly understanding ways to protect themselves, their families, and the environment appropriately. This will also affect the improvement of public health services by providing good education and guidelines in mass media communication in ASEAN countries, especially in improving health services to the community</p> 2021-09-28T00:00:00+07:00 Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal Papier Public Review https://igsspublication.com/index.php/ijppr/article/view/113 Analysis of the Relationship between Human Development Index and Regional Development of West Sulawesi Province 2021-10-12T05:36:26+07:00 Muhammad Haekal Ansyar haekal748@gmail.com Rusnadi Padjung haekal748@gmail.com Muslim Salam haekal748@gmail.com <p><em>This study aims to analyze the relationship between the human development index and the regional development of West Sulawesi Province. This study uses panel data analysis that combines time series-cross section data and uses the Two Stage Least Square (2SLS) method. The type of data in this study is secondary data taken from the Central Statistics Agency (BPS) of West Sulawesi. The variables of the human development index are life expectancy, average length of schooling, expected length of schooling and purchasing power index. While the variables of regional development are poverty, unemployment, regional inequality and GRDP. The results of the analysis using the 2SLS method. In the HDI equation, the PW variable partially has a negative but not significant effect on the HDI for =5%. However, if for =20% PW has a negative and significant effect on HDI. While in the PW equation, the HDI variable partially has a negative but not significant effect on PW for = 5%. The R2 in the HDI equation is 97.5% and the remaining 2.5% which shows that the influence of PW, Life Expectancy, Average Years of Schooling, Expected Years of Schooling, and Purchasing Power Index together have an effect on HDI. While in the PW equation, the determination of R2 is 99.2% and the remaining 0.8% which shows HDI, Poverty Level, Unemployment Rate, Regional Inequality and Gross Regional Domestic Product together affect PW. So, there is a simultaneous relationship between the Human Development Index and Regional Development</em></p> 2021-10-12T00:00:00+07:00 Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal Papier Public Review https://igsspublication.com/index.php/ijppr/article/view/114 The Urgency of Public Transportation in Terms of Supervision in Accordance with Health Protocols 2021-10-13T08:26:12+07:00 Endriy Artem endriyartem64@gmail.com Voktir Busyedin endriyartem64@gmail.com <p>The goal of this study was to ascertain the critical nature of public transportation under the supervision of a health protocol. During the COVID-19 pandemic's New Normal phase, the government issued an appeal addressing health procedures for individuals who are active in public spaces or who use public facilities. This protocol also applies to the public transportation industry, specifically the bus industry. Health rules for bus use must be strictly adhered to and monitored in order to prevent the virus from spreading. The health protocol is implemented to offer a sense of security for public bus riders without jeopardizing the quality of service. A series of laws limiting capacity and enforcing strict adherence to health protocols for all modes of public transportation</p> 2021-10-13T00:00:00+07:00 Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal Papier Public Review